What the "election" will be a mandate FOR
What Robama and Obomney either agree on or don't talk about. Therefore, election 2012 will be a mandate for:
1. Intensified austerity, in the form of cuts to Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security. Both "candidates" agree on Simpson-Bowles. ZOMG!!! Teh debt!!! is Shock Doctrine, plain and simple.
2. Continued depression, since both candidates see no reason to stimulate aggregate demand.
3. Continued tyranny, since NDAA, an enabling act, is not on the table.
4. No rule of law. Criminal prosecution of bankster CEOs for accounting control fraud not on the table.
5. Continued mass incarceration, since legalizing marijuana (a key driver in filling the prisons, especially with blacks) is not on the table.
6. Continued carbon state, since neither candidate mentions fracking, and Obama's had no response to Romney's synthetic outrage at spending chump change on green energy.
7. Continued climate change. Not on the table at all.
8. No single payer. Both candidates agree that Obama passed RomneyCare, and agree that RomneyCare is a ceiling not a floor.
9. Continued foreclosures. Not on the table.
And I'd say:
10. More wars, except that's foreign policy, which is for the next debate.
It's great to have choices!