Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone?
Paul Craig Roberts "9/11 After 13 years":
The 9/11 lie has persisted for 13 years. Millions of Muslims have paid for this lie with their lives, the destruction of their families, and with their dislocation. Most Americans remain comfortable with the fact that their government has destroyed in whole or part seven countries based on a lie Washington told to cover up an inside job that launched the crazed neoconservatives’ drive for Washington’s World Empire.
Joseph Kishore in "CIA torture and the “war on terror”:
What is revealed in these events is a military-intelligence complex which, behind the formal trappings of democracy, engages in criminal actions without any consequences. The various institutions of the state and the major political parties function as representatives of this apparatus and the financial aristocracy it serves. The mass media consists of paid apologists and propagandists who help in covering up these crimes, while seeking to establish the political and ideological framework to legitimize them.
Dr. Gary G. Kohls in “New Documentary on September 11, 2001 'False Flag': '9/11 in the Academic Community'”:
The evidence is so overwhelming that 9/11 was a false flag op that any legitimate court of law (are there any?) willing to take testimony from the experts would easily determine the falsity of the official version. ... In summary: 30-40% of the population suspects that 9/11 was a false flag operation, constituting a state crime against democracy. Rather than exploring the evidence that is visible in plain sight, most of the academy simply looked the other way. One can only hope that the academy will reverse its position and work to remove the long shadow it has helped to cast over 21st century human civilization.
Elizabeth Woodworth in “9/11 Truth” and the Failure of the Academic Community to Explore the Events of September 11, 2001":
Academia's Treatment of Critical Perspectives on 9/11 – Documentary (Produced and directed by Adnan Zuberil: This film reveals a new pathology that infests our society, in which it is taboo for even academics to pursue politically disturbing truths. Let us hope that the film will continue to open the way for more open discourse on 9/11, and the overwhelming body of research that contradicts the official narrative.
1. Paul Craig Roberts emphasizes that the 9/11 operation/tragedy not only caused the tragic deaths of the victims of the towers and fire fighters and first responders (immediately or subsequently from breathing in toxic dust), but has caused a new generation during the last 13 years to be born into an American WAR/POLICE state in which international law has been ignored as well as privacy and constitutional protections at home.
2. Roberts asserts the corrupt Bush and Obama regimes used the 9/11 tragedy to promote wars that have “killed, maimed, dispossessed, displaced” millions of Muslims (and non-Muslims) in seven countries none of whom had anything to do with 9/11.
3. Roberts points out that it is more than suspicious that a small team of Saudi Arabians armed only with box cutters were able to overwhelm the “American National Security State”, revealing massive national security incompetence of a so-called super power.
4. Roberts explains how on 9/11/01 so many dimensions of national security simultaneously and suspiciously failed. The US Air Force could not for the first time get intercepter jet fighters into the air [like they did in the movie "Air Force One", if you remember?]. 16 intelligence agencies failed to be informed of the 9/11 plot, along with intelligence agencies from NATO and Israel. Air traffic control failed. Roberts writes: “Airport Security failed four times at the same moment on the same day. The probability of such a failure is zero.”
5. Roberts questions that the White House, Congress, the media were loathe to hold an investigation and to hold responsible for their failures anyone directly involved with the failures in security. No one was fired???
6. Roberts reveals that for one long year the WH resisted demands of the 9/11 families for a thorough investigation. Finally, a group of politicians were pulled together to “write down” the government’s account. According to Roberts: “The chairman, vice chairman, and legal counsel of the 9/11 Commission have said that information was withheld from the commission, lies were told to the commission, and that the commission “was set up to fail.””
7. According to Roberts the DC establishment decided 9/11 happened because of a lack of a strong police state. The Patriot Act had been prepared by neocons before the event of 9/11. It had been awaiting a time of collective trauamatizing crisis, like Pearl Harbor, when it would and could be taken seriously, to give the executive branch wrongful "independence of the law and the Constitution."
8, According to Roberts Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset who apparently incredibly and uniquely defied renal failure for ten long years. He was the "bogeyman" first used by the US to excuse mass murder of hundreds of thousands of Muslims. On May 2, 2011 he was allegedly killed by US Navy SEALS in Pakistan. Roberts writes: “The numerous obituaries of bin Laden’s death in December 2001 went down the memory hole. And the SEAL team died a few weeks later in a mysterious helicopter crash in Afghanistan. The thousands of sailors on the aircraft carrier from which bin Laden was said to have been dumped into the Indian Ocean wrote home that no such burial took place. There was no dialysis machine in his supposed hideaway. The supposed bin Laden body was suspiciously and conveniently disposed of. And the alleged murder of bin Laden helped Obama be voted in for a second term.” Roberts reminds that bin Laden had not organized any operations in Libya, Syria and Iran, but that did not discourage US government intentions to target them.
9. According to Roberts the WH blocked an independent investigation of the structural damage to the twin towers and WTC 7. Low temperature office fires could not have caused the collapse and there was an obvious cover-up. For over 13 years, Roberts stresses, physicists, chemists, architects, engineers and first responders have provided massive evidence completely challenging the official account of the destruction of the buildings.
10. Roberts views the anthrax attacks following 9/11 in October as playing a major role in increasing a climate of collective fear particularly among DC politicians to "encourage" them to allow the police to assume unaccountable power. Coincidentally, Senators Leahy and Daschle were in positions to block executive branch over-reach by Cheney et al. and they were targeted with anthrax letters along with Dan Rather who had dared to be critical of the explanation given for the collapse of the WTC skycrapers. Rather suggested controlled demolition. The anthrax letters caused the deaths of some USPS employees and according to Roberts were the second stage of the 9/11 attack allegedly. But it was proven that the anthrax could only have come from a US government military facility. The FBI then set about framing first a dead man, then a military lab employee who was driven to suicide from the false charges. Another man falsely charged successfully sued the government for $5 million for ruining his reputation and his life.
11. Roberts explains that any physicist who publicly speaks his mind about 9/11 jeopardizes his own career and also the careers of his colleagues because of federal financing.
12. According to Joseph Kishore the investigation of the attacks on 9/11 did not happen until 2003 but within days after 9/11 the Bush administration proclaimed a “war on terror” as a pretext for specifically targeted military economically-exploitive aggression internationally and the destruction of civil and constitutional rights domestically.
13. Kishore stresses that the United States defied Geneva Conventions and International Law by resorting to barbaric torture within its “war on terror.” (The throat slitting of the two American journalists by ISIS is being used as a casus belli for further war by the Obama administration, but the politicians and media are minimizing the savagery of the years of US torture, some of it to be revealed in a heavily redacted Senate report now conveniently postponed for release until after the November elections.)
14. Kohls contends that powerful government and corporate entities have been able to “obfuscate” the real facts of 9/11. Potential whistleblowers and enlighteners of the truth remain quiet out of concern for their own personal security, income capacity, prestige, even their lives. Sometimes they do not have to be threatened from above, points out Kohls, they simply know the score in their gut.
15. Kohls maintains that JFK, MLK, RFK, Paul Wellstone undoubtedly were assassinated for exercising conscience.
16. Kohls points out that powerful entities like the White House, Cabinet, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Pentagon, the military establishment, CIA, FBI, NSA, a dozen other security agencies, politicians beholding to corporatists, the media have profound power to cover up painful truths of government amorality and national betrayal.
17. Kohls explains that academics who could and should earnestly investigate the anomalies of 9/11 are subject to serious pressure from corporate-controlled and federally financed-universities.
18. Elizabeth Woodworth reveals that an article published in the Journal of Business by econometrician Dr. Paul Zarembkaas showed a 99% statistical probability that high-volume insider trading occurred with American Airlines and United Airlines stocks in the days before 9/11.
19. Woodworth reveals that a nine-author article was published in the peer-reviewed Open Chemical Physics Journal (2009) and reported that unreacted nanothermite, which can be tailored to behave as an incendiary (like ordinary thermite), or as an explosive, was found in four independently collected samples of the World Trade Center dust. There has been no follow-up research on this revelation.
20, Woodworth points out that Ground Zero was a massive “crime scene” YET the steel girders were removed BEFORE forensic examination was allowed to happen. Political pressure finally sparked any kind of serious investigation of 9/11 in 2003, 2 years later!
21. Woodworth explains that in 2004 the 9/11 Commission stated its purpose was to provide an account of the 9/11 events but not to assign individual blame. Then it immediately blamed Al Qaeda basing 25% of its “supporting footnotes” on torture testimony and allowing no spokespeople to communicate on behalf of the accused.
22. Woodworth reveals that the Executive Director of 9/11 Commission, Philip Zelikow, a WH insider, provided an outline for the report’s findings BEFORE its investigation began.
23. Woodworth asserts that the National Institute of Standards and Technology conclusions regarding the collapses of the Twin Towers and WTC7 were “based on simplified models that defied Newtonian physics and were in conflict with direct observations.”
24. Woodworth explains that the term “conspiracy theory” was introduced to America by the CIA after the Warren Commission report on the assassination of JFK. 46% of Americans did not think Oswald acted alone but they became demonized in the media using that label for daring to question the determinations of the US government.
25. Woodworth points out that the 2001 occupation of Afghanistan ultimately cost billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.
26. Woodworth explains that US troops wrongly believed that Iraq was responsible for 9/11 and thus should be occupied by the US even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
27. Woodworth declares that a wave of demonization of Muslims spread across the US because of rage at the Saudi hijackers. This collective demonization enflamed many Americans from an attitude of distrust to committing hate crimes upon innocent Arabs and Arab Americans.
28. Woodworth emphasizes that by using the “security” factor the US government began to jettison contitutional guarantees such as Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitatus (from 1878 - forbidding US army interference in state or municipal affairs).
29. Since 9/11, asserts Woodworth, there have been major inconveniences in travel and in air congestion
30. Woodworth mourns the profound intimidation of the academic community not to explore and speak out about outrageous political untruths inflicted on the public by politicians and media. She writes that academics were and still are vulnerable to “derision, discipline or dismissal”.
[cross-posted on open salon]