In a Show of Unity, the Democratic Party Decides to Agree with the Vicious GOP Lies about Democrats
Via Talk Left, Jim Clyburn defended his trashing of the Clintons today by trashing Al Gore, repeating the GOP lie that the Willie Horton attack on Dukakis began with Gore instead of the Republicans (and how nice of him to once again absolve the GOP of its racism while falsely condemning a Democrat).
So for those counting at home, the Democratic Party has agreed that:
1) Hillary is a monster who will say anything to win;
2) Bill Clinton is angry, out-of-control, and a poltiical detriment;
3) Democrats have been hostile to people of faith;
4) The Baby Boomer counter-culture was un-American;
5) Harry & Louise were right about healthcare; and
6) The GOP's racist attack on Michael Dukakis was Al Gore's fault.
So basically everything the party has been telliing you for the past 20 years is a lie. The Republicans were right all along. Not only about policy, but about the evilness of liberals and Democrats. Welcome to post-partisan America.