Corrente

If you have "no place to go," come here!

From the Department of Just Don't Do That

Speaking of uniquely American solutions, this just in from AP:

Fire officials in New Bedford, Mass., say a man using a blowtorch to melt ice on his back porch ended up setting his house on fire, causing up to $30,000 in damage.

Kruger says the man was using a torch hooked up to a 20-pound propane cylinder. He got too close to the building's wood frame and ignited the vinyl siding. The fire quickly spread into the building's second- and third-floor apartments.

And the moral of the story?

The petroleum-based economy really is not sustainable!

Replace vinyl and propane with wood and salt plus pick-ax -- no problemo!

NOTE Damn. What's that crackling sound? Light posting from me today!!!

0
No votes yet

Comments