All comments

Comment datesort ascending Comment Author Comment title Post author Post title In reply to
1 min 59 sec ago danps Re: In my neck of the woods.... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
39 min 28 sec ago lambert I think if the margin between candidates is that small... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 hour 1 min ago lambert In my neck of the woods.... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 hour 15 min ago Rangoon78 Re: Rangoon76, it's not hard at all! Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
1 hour 16 min ago Rangoon78 Re: I added the photo... Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
1 hour 57 min ago mellon By creating a healthcare system they KNOW many people wont be... transcriber Lies and consequences - Marcy Wheeler interviewed... --
2 hours 4 min ago mellon Re: Robert Fitch's awesome 2008 called shot on Obama and the... lambert Robert Fitch's awesome 2008 called shot on... --
2 hours 8 min ago danps Re: No, no, NO - Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
4 hours 37 min ago transcriber Re: Lies and consequences - Marcy Wheeler interviewed on the... transcriber Lies and consequences - Marcy Wheeler interviewed... --
5 hours 1 min ago transcriber Re: I added the photo... Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
5 hours 4 min ago Alexa Re: Only at the margins -- Sometimes, danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
5 hours 29 min ago Alexa Be careful what one wishes for . . . lambert Single Payer: The Vox video --
5 hours 48 min ago lambert Rangoon76, it's not hard at all! Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
5 hours 52 min ago lambert Only at the margins danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
5 hours 56 min ago lambert Better by what metric? lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
5 hours 57 min ago Alexa Re: We aim to please! I agree that danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
6 hours 22 min ago Alexa Excellent point! As "users" of the active duty Air Force lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
6 hours 23 min ago lambert I'm missing the links on "fake single payer" proposals lambert ObamaCare Clusterfuck: If you've got... --
6 hours 25 min ago lambert It amazes me people fall for this "jobs creators" thing Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
6 hours 29 min ago lambert Fitch and "Friendly FIRE" lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
6 hours 33 min ago lambert A title, a body, submit lambert ObamaCare Clusterfuck: "Labor union... Parent
6 hours 46 min ago transcriber Re: I agree, mellon (Obscene gesture) lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
6 hours 56 min ago transcriber Re: Increases in productivity per unit of money spent letsgetitdone More Misdirection from Rampell in the Service of... Parent
7 hours 5 min ago Dromaius Re: Happy Easter Weekend lambert Happy Easter Weekend --
7 hours 8 min ago lambert The issue of slavery was also made "urgent" .... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
7 hours 14 min ago lambert We aim to please! danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
7 hours 19 min ago lambert Ha! Thanks! danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
7 hours 49 min ago lambert That our WTO commitments require it to be free... lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
7 hours 51 min ago lambert Good point on the curious omissions... lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
7 hours 54 min ago mellon Re: ObamaCare Clusterfuck: If you've got a (thoughts on alternat lambert ObamaCare Clusterfuck: If you've got... --
8 hours 15 min ago transcriber No, no, NO - Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
9 hours 20 min ago mellon Increases in productivity per unit of money spent letsgetitdone More Misdirection from Rampell in the Service of... --
9 hours 41 min ago mellon Re: I like the nanotech Jesus... libbyliberal Jesus Was A Radical Parent
9 hours 56 min ago jo6pac Then some Kids are Different Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
10 hours 1 min ago jo6pac Re: We are Borg? lambert Classholes Parent
10 hours 6 min ago transcriber Re: I Guess Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
10 hours 12 min ago Dromaius Re: Classholes lambert Classholes --
10 hours 17 min ago transcriber Re: I added the photo... Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
10 hours 19 min ago mellon Re: Single Payer: The Vox video lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
10 hours 26 min ago mellon Re: Single Payer: is just like what we have now with only lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
10 hours 58 min ago okanogen I'm looking forward to the exploding heads lambert Horserace coverage for NH 2016 primary begins --
11 hours 3 min ago okanogen Re: Classholes lambert Classholes Parent
11 hours 36 min ago V. Arnold Actually, his book didn't destroy... libbyliberal Jesus Was A Radical Parent
13 hours 10 min ago DCblogger Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
14 hours 27 min ago V. Arnold I like the Biblical Jesus... libbyliberal Jesus Was A Radical --
15 hours 58 min ago paintedjaguar Re: Single Payer: The Vox video lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
16 hours 18 min ago paintedjaguar Re: Single Payer: The Vox video lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
18 hours 12 min ago V. Arnold The world, and especially Americans, should... transcriber Lies and consequences - Marcy Wheeler interviewed... --
19 hours 6 min ago V. Arnold We are Borg? lambert Classholes --
20 hours 10 min ago hipparchia Re: Single Payer: The Vox video lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
20 hours 47 min ago mellon Single payer has to be free - no money- for several reasons. lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
21 hours 41 min ago lambert Yes, it was the audience reaction that was key lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
22 hours 7 sec ago lambert Re: Yo, Lambert, I show up as "logged in," even when I'm not lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
22 hours 13 min ago mellon Obama is LYING on "free trade" "agreements" - BADLY Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
22 hours 24 min ago mellon Google is perhaps... (getting credit for Steve Mann's idea) lambert Classholes --
22 hours 45 min ago Alexa Re: Single Payer: Disinformation campaign in more ways than one- lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
22 hours 49 min ago Alexa Yo, Lambert, I show up as "logged in," even when I'm not lambert Single Payer: The Vox video --
22 hours 51 min ago mellon Re: I agree, mellon ("finger" was in debate on April 17, 2008) lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
22 hours 56 min ago Alexa Whoa! Never dreamed you meant literally! lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
23 hours 7 min ago mellon Re: I agree, mellon (Obscene gesture) lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
23 hours 13 min ago mellon Single Payer: Disinformation campaign in more ways than one- lambert Single Payer: The Vox video --
23 hours 38 min ago danps Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
23 hours 44 min ago Alexa I agree, mellon lambert Single Payer: The Vox video Parent
1 day 1 min ago danps Re: I don't think there's any such thing as a "protest" vote danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 29 min ago DCblogger Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 30 min ago danps Re: Not mutually exclusive danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 36 min ago danps Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 1 hour ago danps Re: not being held to account transcriber Lies and consequences - Marcy Wheeler interviewed... --
1 day 1 hour ago DCblogger Re: I don't think there's any such thing as a "protest" vote danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 1 hour ago transcriber Re: More Misdirection from Rampell in the Service of... letsgetitdone More Misdirection from Rampell in the Service of... --
1 day 1 hour ago mellon Getting all people access was never part of the Obama plan lambert Single Payer: The Vox video --
1 day 1 hour ago paintedjaguar Re: Single Payer: The Vox video lambert Single Payer: The Vox video --
1 day 2 hours ago danps Re: On "win some races"... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 2 hours ago danps Re: I don't think there's any such thing as a "protest" vote danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 2 hours ago transcriber Re: I'll be brave and go first; your thread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 3 hours ago lambert Not mutually exclusive danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 3 hours ago danps Re: I am more impressed by "new Greens" than old Greens danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 3 hours ago lambert "Oligarchy seems to be the byword" danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 4 hours ago jo6pac I'm Truely danps Laying down markers for 2016 --
1 day 4 hours ago lambert We're back to the "my vote is my own" permathread... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 4 hours ago Rangoon78 Re: I added the photo... Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
1 day 4 hours ago lambert On "win some races"... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 4 hours ago transcriber Re: Globalization to return American children to being... Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
1 day 4 hours ago lambert But "loosely calling" it a protest vote.... danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 4 hours ago par4 Re: Classholes lambert Classholes --
1 day 4 hours ago jo6pac I Guess Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... --
1 day 4 hours ago lambert Good point on paradox danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 4 hours ago marym Re: Globalization to return American children to being... Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... --
1 day 4 hours ago Cujo359 Re: I am more impressed by "new Greens" than old Greens danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 5 hours ago par4 Re: Classholes lambert Classholes --
1 day 5 hours ago Cujo359 Re: I am more impressed by "new Greens" than old Greens danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert The national popular vote danps Laying down markers for 2016 --
1 day 5 hours ago Alexa Here's what I meant by "protest vote" danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 5 hours ago Alexa Here's the link to Wikipedia for "Predictive Analytics." lambert ObamaCare Clusterfuck: About the 8 million Parent
1 day 5 hours ago Alexa Re: I fixed the links (I think).... lambert ObamaCare Clusterfuck: About the 8 million Parent
1 day 5 hours ago DCblogger Re: Laying down markers for 2016 danps Laying down markers for 2016 --
1 day 6 hours ago lambert I don't think there's any such thing as a "protest" vote danps Laying down markers for 2016 Parent
1 day 6 hours ago Alexa Photo looks sharp--a good one always adds a lot! ;-) N/T Rangoon78 Globalization to return American children to... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago Alexa Re: Of course, and again... lambert ObamaCare Clusterfuck: "Labor union... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago Alexa Re: Laying down markers for 2016 danps Laying down markers for 2016 --

Pages