All comments

Comment datesort ascending Comment Author Comment title Post author Post title In reply to
9 hours 3 min ago lambert Metonymy libbyliberal Hedges on 'Am. Sniper':... --
10 hours 55 min ago lambert Re: Most of those flows don't make it into the real economy, lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
17 hours 2 min ago jo6pac Re: Hedges on 'Am. Sniper': Sentimentalizing Violence & Fascism libbyliberal Hedges on 'Am. Sniper':... --
1 day 2 hours ago nippersdad Most of those flows don't make it into the real economy, lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert MIkey Weinstein is a great human being libbyliberal Hedges on 'Am. Sniper':... --
1 day 7 hours ago lambert Beheaded for sorcery? libbyliberal Bow or Bobble Respectful Heads for King Who... --
1 day 10 hours ago lambert If we want a complete understanding of how capital flows.... lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
1 day 10 hours ago lambert Not sure I understand this, Dromaius? DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? Parent
2 days 1 hour ago Dromaius Re: Anyone here from Berkeley? DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? --
2 days 17 hours ago nippersdad Something that looks right up your street: lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
2 days 17 hours ago ek hornbeck Re: Anyone here from Berkeley? DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? --
2 days 22 hours ago DCblogger double ouch DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? Parent
3 days 40 min ago nippersdad But how hard does Jamie Dimon actually work? lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
3 days 2 hours ago nippersdad Good points! lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
3 days 2 hours ago nippersdad I hadn't thought of that! Your brand is one I could work with. DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
3 days 5 hours ago lambert Ouch! DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? Parent
3 days 7 hours ago BruceMcF Re: Anyone here from Berkeley? DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? --
3 days 8 hours ago lambert Sorting the 20% from the 80% lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... --
3 days 11 hours ago lambert By sheer force of reasoning, or volume :-) lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
3 days 12 hours ago lambert I do think your crazies and mine have a different social basis DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
3 days 12 hours ago lambert Brilliant question DCB DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? --
3 days 16 hours ago nippersdad Well, at least he admits to being an opportunist. DCblogger Anyone here from Berkeley? --
3 days 18 hours ago nippersdad I think you did. lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... Parent
3 days 18 hours ago nippersdad I don't disagree, DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
4 days 3 hours ago lambert Ugh libbyliberal Re-POST: Megan Stack on US/Saudi Arabia's... --
4 days 4 hours ago lambert And I can't buy a comment on this... lambert Obama's SOTU: What do Democrats mean by... --
4 days 11 hours ago lambert Re: "Know your memeny" lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
4 days 12 hours ago lambert I've actually had a reasonable discussion of single payer... DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
4 days 21 hours ago Roman Berry Re: Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech Parent
5 days 2 hours ago lambert Based on PHP and now there's too much data to port lambert Possible early morning site outage Parent
5 days 3 hours ago okanogen "Know your memeny" lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
5 days 4 hours ago nippersdad The Constitution Party appears to be composed of those DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
5 days 4 hours ago nippersdad Well, certainly cannot fault you for that. lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
5 days 6 hours ago lambert And who might they be? DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
5 days 6 hours ago lambert That's a VERY interesting point on meet-ups metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
5 days 6 hours ago lambert Sanders got Kelton... DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
5 days 6 hours ago lambert [lambert blushes modestly] lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
5 days 6 hours ago lambert You bet libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech Parent
5 days 6 hours ago lambert "Serfs Up" libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech Parent
6 days 3 hours ago Barmitt O'Bamney Re: Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech Parent
6 days 5 hours ago par4 Re: Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech --
6 days 14 hours ago nippersdad Re: Sorry DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
6 days 14 hours ago McDee Re: Sorry DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa Parent
6 days 14 hours ago nippersdad Five rebuttals by the R's, none for the left. libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech --
6 days 16 hours ago jo6pac Re: Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech libbyliberal Obama’s Phony-Baloney State of the Union Speech --
6 days 16 hours ago jo6pac Sorry DCblogger Bernie Sanders in Iowa --
1 week 1 hour ago blues Re: Possible early morning site outage lambert Possible early morning site outage --
1 week 2 hours ago nippersdad You are a superb analyst! lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 4 hours ago metamars Re: No, my point is stronger metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 5 hours ago metamars Re: No, my point is stronger metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 5 hours ago metamars Re: Well, I have a lot of adult responsibilities metamars Kevin Zeese Optimistic About Stopping TPP Fast... Parent
1 week 9 hours ago lambert Adding a very good question a friend of mine asked me lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 10 hours ago lambert No, my point is stronger metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 10 hours ago lambert Well, I have a lot of adult responsibilities metamars Kevin Zeese Optimistic About Stopping TPP Fast... Parent
1 week 10 hours ago lambert Looks like I'm on track, then lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 10 hours ago lambert I don't know if I'm smarter than you are lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 20 hours ago nippersdad As the person owned by a 1906 low Queen Anne, lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 1 day ago marym Re: A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) --
1 week 1 day ago metamars Re: Kevin Zeese Optimistic About Stopping TPP Fast Track, but... metamars Kevin Zeese Optimistic About Stopping TPP Fast... Parent
1 week 1 day ago metamars Re: #7 Free Public Education, K-16 metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 1 day ago lambert The Saudi elite... libbyliberal Not Enuf Ado About US Ignoble Ally Saudi Arabia Parent
1 week 1 day ago lambert Thanks for those links, especially on Berkeley lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 1 day ago lambert #7 Free Public Education, K-16 metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 1 day ago lambert Yeah, that's discouraging metamars Kevin Zeese Optimistic About Stopping TPP Fast... --
1 week 1 day ago jo6pac I'm Not metamars Kevin Zeese Optimistic About Stopping TPP Fast... --
1 week 1 day ago libbyliberal Re: Major 'Mayor-de-Blasio-FAIL’ re NYC Homelessness & Housing libbyliberal Major 'Mayor-de-Blasio-FAIL’ re NYC... --
1 week 1 day ago metamars Re: I don't know if you've seen this YouTube? metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 1 day ago jo6pac There lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 2 days ago metamars Re: Well, no lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 2 days ago marym Re: A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 2 days ago marym Re: A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) --
1 week 2 days ago libbyliberal thanks, lambert -- here's how to protest flogging of Badawi libbyliberal Not Enuf Ado About US Ignoble Ally Saudi Arabia --
1 week 2 days ago lambert Smoke but not fire libbyliberal Not Enuf Ado About US Ignoble Ally Saudi Arabia --
1 week 2 days ago lambert Our friends the Saudis! libbyliberal Not Enuf Ado About US Ignoble Ally Saudi Arabia --
1 week 2 days ago lambert In a way, it's a collective action problem.... lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 2 days ago lambert Fixed, thanks! lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 2 days ago lambert Forwarding addresses now crapified lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) --
1 week 2 days ago Alexa Re: And this particular 'feature' is already happening . . . lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) Parent
1 week 2 days ago Alexa And this particular 'feature' is already happening . . . lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) --
1 week 3 days ago mitzi muffin Re: A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) --
1 week 3 days ago twonine Re: A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) lambert A Post Office Bank and the Democrats (Part I) --
1 week 3 days ago lambert Actually, I forgot to mention one important piece! lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 3 days ago lambert But wait! DeBlaso is a liberal Democrat! libbyliberal Major 'Mayor-de-Blasio-FAIL’ re NYC... --
1 week 3 days ago lambert I think 2016 is important in a "Know your enemy" sense... lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 3 days ago lambert Well, no lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 3 days ago lambert I use twitter a good deal... lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 3 days ago lambert I wish! lambert Wet Christmas Parent
1 week 3 days ago lambert I don't know if you've seen this YouTube? metamars Towards Mobilizing Successful Activism Against... Parent
1 week 4 days ago Alexa Excellent post, Libby. For cryin' out loud, is this Guy libbyliberal Major 'Mayor-de-Blasio-FAIL’ re NYC... --
1 week 4 days ago quixote Re: The New Year and a Change of Direction lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction --
1 week 5 days ago albrt Re: The New Year and a Change of Direction lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction --
1 week 6 days ago flora Re: Wet Christmas lambert Wet Christmas --
1 week 6 days ago jo6pac The software hates me and here the rest of the above lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 6 days ago metamars Re: The New Year and a Change of Direction lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction Parent
1 week 6 days ago metamars Re: The New Year and a Change of Direction lambert The New Year and a Change of Direction --

Pages