All comments

Comment datesort ascending Comment Author Comment title Post author Post title In reply to
1 hour 25 min ago Alexa Just heard a reporter on XM from Salinas, KS lambert Democrats run a private equity guy against Pat... Parent
1 hour 55 min ago Alexa Re: Facebook rumors are that the guy's a "liberal" lambert Democrats run a private equity guy against Pat... Parent
2 hours 7 min ago Alexa It appears that "No Labels" succeeded doing in KS, what lambert Democrats run a private equity guy against Pat... --
2 hours 23 min ago hyperpolarizer Re: Conspiracy Bingo! okanogen Conspiracy Bingo! --
2 hours 31 min ago lambert I'm reading these words, which seem to be... lambert The tendency of the rate of profit to fall Parent
2 hours 48 min ago katiebird Facebook rumors are that the guy's a "liberal" lambert Democrats run a private equity guy against Pat... --
4 hours 6 min ago Jay Re: Why is the US Waging War on Humanity? (20 Considerations) libbyliberal Why is the US Waging War on Humanity? (20... --
4 hours 8 min ago Jay Re: Democrats run a private equity guy against Pat Roberts in... lambert Democrats run a private equity guy against Pat... --
4 hours 11 min ago Jay Re: Josh Marshall on that creepy word, "homeland" lambert Josh Marshall on that creepy word, "homeland... --
5 hours 28 sec ago okanogen New sticky seaview play... lambert The tendency of the rate of profit to fall --
6 hours 23 min ago jo6pac Re: Why the Ukrainian truce will hold lambert Why the Ukrainian truce will hold --
6 hours 50 min ago quixote Re: UK Green policies for post-referendum Constitutional change lambert UK Green policies for post-referendum... --
7 hours 12 min ago nippersdad I remember being sneered at for saying it was creepy. lambert Josh Marshall on that creepy word, "homeland... --
7 hours 29 min ago nippersdad Grace is not a neo-nazi strong point. lambert Victorious loyalists run amok in Glasgow --
8 hours 4 min ago smott999 Yeah, sounds nice lambert Josh Marshall on that creepy word, "homeland... --
8 hours 53 min ago jo6pac Re: I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
14 hours 14 min ago nihil obstet Re: I prefer "Guaranteed Basic Income" to "Basic Income... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
14 hours 16 min ago nihil obstet Economic man lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago nippersdad The tell lies in who got demonized. lambert Bernie! Pay attention! It was Democrats!... Parent
1 day 5 hours ago lambert Hmm.... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 5 hours ago CMike I prefer "Guaranteed Basic Income" to "Basic Income Guarantee" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago BruceMcF Re: I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago Jay Re: "an artificial distinction" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago CMike Let's just say I saw less potential in lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert I disagree lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert The verdict in the shooting is going to come down lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert "button-mashing" lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
1 day 6 hours ago lambert We need to use the best weapon to destroy the loathesomeness lambert Bernie! Pay attention! It was Democrats!... Parent
1 day 7 hours ago nihil obstet I'm simple lambert Thoughts on wage labor --
1 day 7 hours ago nihil obstet Re: I think at the level of the firm you are right lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 8 hours ago nippersdad Will we never be rid of that loathesome trope? lambert Bernie! Pay attention! It was Democrats!... --
1 day 9 hours ago CMike I think the immediate problem lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 9 hours ago nippersdad You know, I like to visit Naked Capitalism lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 9 hours ago nippersdad Candide! My favorite book of all time! lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 9 hours ago lambert Sure, you want to go to Milwaukee lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 9 hours ago nippersdad Re: I think "from Thailand" is a bit of a red herring lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 10 hours ago lambert "an artificial distinction" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 10 hours ago lambert Thanks for the kind words... lambert In the garden: Autumn honeysuckle Parent
1 day 10 hours ago nippersdad Oh! Please don't ask me to embarrass myself. lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 11 hours ago nippersdad Re: UK bookie already paying out on "No" vote for Scottish... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
1 day 11 hours ago okanogen Re: Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
1 day 11 hours ago CMike 198. Dual sovereignty and parallel government? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 11 hours ago okanogen Where's that Dramatic Chipmunk when you need it? libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
1 day 13 hours ago lambert It would be more interesting to hear of your time... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 13 hours ago lambert Really? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 13 hours ago lambert "a vortex coming off each element " lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 13 hours ago lambert I like G/S lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 13 hours ago lambert Re: Warning: Actual ad hominem ahead! libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
1 day 14 hours ago jo6pac I think that's sarcastic...Yes It Is BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
1 day 14 hours ago nomad2 Warning: Actual ad hominem ahead! libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
1 day 14 hours ago nomad2 Re: Except that goes for any claim libbyliberal Random 9/11 Conspiracy Thoughts, Anyone? Parent
1 day 14 hours ago okanogen Re: Profit is not the same as rent... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 15 hours ago mitzi muffin Re: In the garden: Autumn honeysuckle lambert In the garden: Autumn honeysuckle --
1 day 15 hours ago Jay Re: Who are "they" in "their handling"? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 16 hours ago okanogen That is totes fair lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 16 hours ago Jay Re: Capital is a social relation lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 18 hours ago CMike Agreed. That's an outstanding job of framing the $10.10 proposal lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 19 hours ago marxmarv Re: UK bookie already paying out on "No" vote for Scottish... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
1 day 20 hours ago CMike "I don't feel bad about recommending to the people of Ferguson lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
1 day 21 hours ago CMike Didn't think I would read this take cited approvingly here lambert Brits use Scottish oil as collateral --
2 days 23 min ago okanogen "Your time in the trenches" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 34 min ago okanogen Self-defeat to the Foolish Power lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 41 min ago CMike Ugh, I botched my 3 minute edit window lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
2 days 47 min ago V. Arnold The arrogance you so routinely display lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 1 hour ago CMike I, of course, can't speak for JG advocates or other MMTers lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
2 days 1 hour ago okanogen Oh, please lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 1 hour ago lambert I think that's sarcastic... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 1 hour ago lambert I think "from Thailand" is a bit of a red herring lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 1 hour ago lambert OK, that's an empirical question lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 1 hour ago lambert What a foolish comment! lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 1 hour ago okanogen Re: Who are "they" in "their handling"? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 1 hour ago jo6pac Re: I think Bruce means... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert In fact you are right... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert It doesn't matter what you call it lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert Capital is a social relation lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert I think at the level of the firm you are right lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert Who are "they" in "their handling"? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert Profit is not the same as rent... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert The diagrams work, then? lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert I think you're trying to have it both ways, two times lambert Times visits Michigan, just can't understand... Parent
2 days 2 hours ago nippersdad Charmante! lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert I remember seeing the same argument made elsewhere hyperpolarizer Fracking isn't bad for you? Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert Maybe it flips to bait and switch... tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
2 days 2 hours ago lambert That is a nice bit of foil lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
2 days 2 hours ago lambert I think Bruce means... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 4 hours ago jo6pac Re: I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 5 hours ago V. Arnold Re: 99%? As many as that?* lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 5 hours ago V. Arnold Re: Well, that is a really shitty and... lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 5 hours ago jo6pac Re: Tweet of the day lambert Tweet of the day --
2 days 7 hours ago lambert Too bad they didn't have a Chinese bus! BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 8 hours ago BruceMcF I'm skeptical that they are goal-driven. BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 8 hours ago nippersdad Re: Thoughts on wage labor lambert Thoughts on wage labor --
2 days 8 hours ago nippersdad 99%? As many as that?* lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 9 hours ago nippersdad Re: "Capitalism" is not the same as "Financialism" lambert Thoughts on wage labor Parent
2 days 9 hours ago jo6pac Re: I read Jane Jacobs before I went to grad school ... BruceMcF Sunday Train: Reflections on a visit to the East... Parent
2 days 9 hours ago nippersdad Re: UK bookie already paying out on "No" vote for Scottish... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... --
2 days 10 hours ago nippersdad Re: That's why I added the bit on the economics of being a... lambert UK bookie already paying out on "No"... Parent
2 days 10 hours ago Andre Re: Tweet of the Day (2) lambert Tweet of the Day (2) --
2 days 11 hours ago okanogen Re: Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out --
2 days 12 hours ago CMike I think you've got it tom allen Bait and switch: Key MNsure company pulls out Parent

Pages