Anti-War "Pragmatist" Commandments
You will accept these commandments or else Lord Kos will call you a "Purity Troll" on his front page:
1. The Democratic Party is utterly powerless to stop the war in Iraq, even though they have a majority in both houses of Congress, and a majority of American voters wants out.
2. The Democratic Party must be cheered for its "pragmatism" when it waters down anti-war legislation in order to have a better chance of passage, even though it has no chance of passing and even less chance of being enacted (see #1).
3. When the watered-down anti-war legislation inevitably fails (see #1) you will chant the following mantras:
- "Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps"
- "Sausage making, sausage making, sausage making"
- "The Perfect is the enemy of the good"
4. You will not criticize the Democratic Party for failing to get the US out of Iraq because the only way to get the US out of Iraq is for the Democratic Party to win the
2004 2006 2008 elections. Lord Kos guarantees it even though Hillary has different plans.
5. You will denounce other Anti-War activists as Purists if they do not follow these commandments.